The International Research Association for Talent Development and Excellence (IRATDE) is a professional organization of scientists working in the fields of talent development, creativity, excellence and innovation. Its main objectives are:
- To initiate, conduct, and support research in the fields of talent development, creativity, excellence and innovation;
- To assemble all who are interested in these fields for an exchange of ideas and experiences;
- To disseminate research findings;
- To provide a database for members and researchers;
- To assist the development and evaluation of programs and educational endeavors in these fields.
IRATDE is the only global association of its kind, set up for researchers and field professionals. It cooperates with governments and organizations concerned with the worldwide promotion of talents, creativity, excellence, and innovation.
In the service of its purposes, the IRATDE organizes conferences and symposia, and publishes a newsletter and a journal. It is also committed to building bridges between theory and practice, particularly in the fields of gifted education, capacity building and organizational development. To this end the IRATDE not only offers Full Memberships for scientists, but also Affiliated Memberships for organizations and practitioners. Membership is free.
Second International Conference
Our second international conference will be held in the seaside city of Jubail, Saudi Arabia during November 26-30th, 2011. Reflecting the distinctive focus of our organization, the theme for our conference in 2011 is Talent Development and Excellence: Parallel Paths – New Beginnings.
Please take notice of the special features which make our conference unique:
- Over 20 invited speakers who represent the cutting edge in the fields of Talent Development and Excellence
- Scientific and Best Practice strands to interest both researchers and practitioners
- Workshops which translate important concepts into workable practice
- Multiple symposiums featuring presentations by experts on a related theme or topic
- A unique social program during and after the conference with tours and events offered at no cost to attendees
- Conference proceedings will be published in a conference book